Are you irritated by your itchy scalp? Do close friends as well as family make fun of you for always scratching your head? If you are experiencing this common problem, then chances are you could have lice.
What are lice?
Lice are tiny parasite-like pests that live on the hair and scalp of individuals. They eat by drawing a small quantity of blood from your scalp and normally grow on scalps of 3 to 12-year-old children. Women are much more at risk of lice than men.
- Lice can easily spread from one person to another
- The sensation of itchiness is caused by the lice bites
- Frequent itching of the scalp can trigger more irritation
- In rare situations, the skin can be contaminated which might set off an infection
OTC Head Lice Treatments
Some parents don’t immediately seek treatment of lice from professionals. Over-the-counter lice removal shampoos and creams are available, however, you should think twice before grabbing a bottle. The repeated use of these pesticide-containing over-the-counter treatments has created immunity among the lice population by having developed a resistance. In addition, there are concerns about the safety of these ingredients
How To eliminate Head Lice
- Lice lay eggs attached to the base of the hair. Along with using a special shampoo, it is recommended, especially for children ages 2 to 6, to by hand eliminate the eggs from the hair one at a time
- Combs with fine bristles need to be used to comb your child’s hair after washing
- Shampoo hair 3 to 4 days in a span of 2 weeks. The hair needs to be wet prior to combing
- Beddings and also clothes that are used by someone with lice need to be washed in extremely warm water
- Store clothing and anything else that can not be cleaned in bags that are airtight for 2 weeks, such as toys or bedcovers
- Carpeting, as well as upholstery in houses and also automobiles, must be vacuum cleaned routinely
- Submerge things like brushes, combs, headbands, hair ties, and also hairpins in massaging alcohol or hair shampoo for lice treatment for one hr, or throw them away
- Do not utilize hair dryers to dry the hair of your child after placing on the anti-lice medication. Some chemicals in the shampoo or cream are combustible
- Shampoos and conditioners should not be used prior to lice treatment application
- Sprays or pest control must not be made use of to eliminate lice. It might do even more harm than good. It can also be harmful
- Lice treatment needs to not be utilized or put on a single person more than 3 times. If the lice are still there after 3 applications, the medicine should be altered.
- One lice solution must be utilized at a time.
Or use the Best Way to eliminate Head Lice in Green Bay
AirAllé is the most reliable, non-toxic solution to head lice removal. This FDA-cleared, science-based treatment kills lice as well as eggs immediately. It incorporates a specifically formulated combination of warmth, airflow, time, as well as a method to kill head lice and their eggs with dehydration.
The Signature AirAllé treatment at Lice Clinics of America starts with a 30-minute warm air treatment. One of our expert service technicians goes carefully over the entire head using the hand-held gadget as it blows dry, heated air. This process eliminates the head lice and their eggs. The professional will then do an extensive comb-out to guarantee that the dried eggs that are left are eliminated. A unique conditioning rinse is the final step of this enjoyable and also efficient lice solution.
Identifying exactly how to eliminate head lice in Green Bay isn’t as stressful as it once was. Leave it to the experts at Lice Clinics of America! We offer seriously reliable head lice solutions without all the hassle. You can rest at night knowing that your kid wasn’t exposed to dangerous chemicals. Call today to get more information concerning our solutions or to arrange an appointment!